For decades copper has been the preferred material for plumbing systems; however, copper quality varies dramatically. We are able to offer a lifetime guarantee because we use materials that are built to last.
Copper Repiping Sacramento
Repiping is essentially removing all of your existing plumbing and replacing it with new pipes. Copper repiping is removing all your pipes and replacing it with copper-based pipes. For example, if you live in a home with older pipes, this might be a good time to get a professional to help repipe your home before it gets worse. Copper repiping in Sacramento can also be done for sewer pipes and gas lines in your neighborhood.
Before, we proceed it is important to state that not all copper pipes are created with the same quality. A rule of thumb is to go for copper pipes made within the country as these have been known to be of a greater quality because of the strict quality standards they are made with.
- It is light: Copper made today is visibly light than the old galvanized pipes used in old homes. This light weight makes it easier to install and it also makes it easier to secure within your walls. It is also less demanding on your wall’s interiors or the other areas where it can be installed. Because of this, labor costs are cheap compared to working with other materials.
- It is flexible: Copper piping is more flexible than other piping materials. This flexibility makes it easier to maneuver and fit into the difficult areas other materials would not have been able to fit into. Its flexibility also makes it possible to install the pipe into new areas where you can place sinks, washing machines etc. could be installed where it may not have been installed in the past.
- It does not rust: Copper pipes do not rust. This means, you do not have to worry about dirty or rusty water occurring in your home again.
- It is durable and it lasts longer: Copper piping is very durable and it lasts longer than the average piping material. Odds are, if you install the right copper piping, you would not need to install any new piping into your home for a while. The major issue that necessitates repiping is the rust that occurs over time, but with copper pipes, you never have to worry about this.
Although it Is one of the favorite options, copper is not the only material used to make pipes. PEX pipping is also a known and equally popular option for repiping in properties. And depending on who you ask, you could get varying answers on which is better. We are going to explore the differences between the two and help you make a decision.
Copper piping has been around for few decades. It has been known to last for years and it requires very little to no maintenance. However, these pipes are not flexible and installation within those tight spaces could be tricky. This is the major difference between both materials.
And on the other hand, PEX pipe is made from polyethylene which is a very flexible material. This makes it easy to bend and it fits perfectly in those tricky areas in your home. This is what makes them a preferred option over their contemporaries. They also come in a wide variety of sizes from the ¼-inch all the way to the 4-inch.
- Copper pipes come in rigid and soft forms
- They are excellent with tap water and home HVAC systems
- Soft copper has been used for heat pumps and air conditioners
- Copper is eco-friendly and it can be easily recycled
- Copper pipes are color-coded, blue is for cold and red is for hot, making it easy to know defective pipes if necessary
- Copper is a great fit for pipes that are placed outside the house because it is not susceptible to ultraviolet rays
- Hard copper has been used mainly for water lines because it contains the heat better than soft copper pipes.
There you have it! Everything you need to know about copper repiping in Sacramento. At Sacramento Repipe, we are available to repipe your property at a moment’s notice with no hidden costs and the highest standard of professionalism. So give us a call today!
Over 20 Years Of Experience
Family-Owned And Operated
Honest, Friendly Service
It is necessary that you should consider either commercial copper repiping Sacramento or residential copper repiping Sacramento when you notice your old pipes getting clogged or corroded. If you do not treat these immediately, it could turn into leaks which could in turn into breaks that will cause damage to your yard and your home. Here are some ways you can know it is necessary to have a copper repiping done for your home:
- You notice leaking pipes
- Pipes begin to show signs of corrosion
- Your water begins to display a foul smell and a bad taste
- The water begins to turn brown or have a rust color whenever you turn on the tap
- You have a damp foundation for no reason
- Your home begins to have a low water pressure
“100% recommend giving them a shot at your business!”- Jereme S.
- Elk Grove
- North Natamos
- El Dorado Hills
- Rancho Cordova